Thursday, February 24, 2011

To: Those who steal make up....

I know who you are, and I have your number. This is NOT cool. You came into my house, we welcomed you in to a party, it was a celebration, and you went through my sh**? You stole from me while you were in my house and I was present?! Best part, there were only three females here, so trust me, this will come back to haunt you.

While we're on the subject, what is the freaking point of stealing make up? Seriously! First of all, it's totally unsanitary. Like, yes, please, let me put this eyeshadow on my eye that has had your fingers and your brushes and all of that crap in it. Or, hm, let me take this lipstick that you used when you had a cold sore. (Never had a cold sore, although, in this situation, it would have been awesome to have had oral herpes so whoever stole that sh** got it, too.)

You're shady, and don't be surprised if the next time you show up at my house I don't speak to you. Or if I kick you out. I am not a fan of being taken advantage of, you might think I'm sweet, but don't take my kindness or openness for weakness. Karma is a bigger bitch than I will ever be, but I come pretty damn close.

Love,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment