Monday, March 19, 2012

Ulta Haul

So today I went to Ulta for the first time ever in my life and almost died. I was so excited when I walked into the store and I beelined straight for the Butter London display. Over the weekend I picked up the Butter London Nail Foundation base coat and the Hardware Quick topcoat, so I wanted to pick up some actual colors. I really was looking for Trout Pout, but they were sold out which was lame, so I compensated by buying three other polishes from Butter London and the matte top coat. I also picked up a few China Glaze polishes, including two from the Hunger Games collection, a Zoya polish (my first!) and a couple Essie colors. I also grabbed (and was so excited to see) the OPI Avoplex High Intensity Hand & Nail Cream and the Avoplex Cuticle Oil To Go, as well as an OPI polish. Finally I snagged two NYX lip glosses in Beige and Natural. So far, I'm pretty much in love.

NYX lip glosses in Natural (left) and Beige (right)


Zoya's Avery (true nude)


Essie's No Pre-Nup (a jelly baby pink)


Essie's Absolutely Shore (almost white baby blue)


OPI's Road House Blues (true navy blue)


China Glaze's Aquadelic (true "Tiffany Blue" aqua color, even better than For Audrey, from the Electropop collection)


China Glaze's Fast Track (a true nude with golden yellow shimmer/glitters, from the Hunger Games collection)


China Glaze's Agro (a metallic olive green, from the Hunger Games Collection)


Butter London's Snog (a hot pink)


Butter London's Slapper (a true turquoise)


Butter London's Rosie Lee (pink glitter)

I'm so excited to play around with these polishes, I literally can't wait to use them all. I also can't wait to go back to Ulta. New playground/danger zone for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment