Monday, December 6, 2010

October/November Favorites 2010

I thought it would be fun to talk about the products I have been reaching for over the last couple of months. I'm loving certain things and using certain products over and over again. There's a variety of higher end and lower end products, and, there are, of course, skin care products (my favorite). Here we go!

Skin Care:
-Clinique Moisture Surge
-Murad Clarifying Mask

Face:
-Benefit's Porefessional
-Bare Minerals Matte in Fairly Light
-Dior Bronze Matte Sunshine in 002 Honey Matte
-MAC Powder Blush in Desert Rose
-Benefit Prrrowl

Eyes:
-MAC eye shadow in Grain
-MAC eye shadow in Era
-MAC eye shadow in Amber Lights
-MAC eye shadow in Cork
-MAC eye shadow in Ricepaper
-L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara
-Make Up Forever Smoky Lash
-Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara
-NARS duo eye shadow in Key Largo
-Urban Decay Big Fatty Colored Mascara in Indigo & Flipside
-Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Underground & Lucky

Lips:
-Korres Jasmine Lip Butter (I literally own five of these!!!)
-NARS lip stick in Barbarella
-NARS lip gloss in Giza
-MAC creme sheen in Fashion Whim

Brushes:
-MAC 266
-MAC 217
-Sephora Professional 15 Small Eye shadow

Perfume:
-Benefit Garden of Good and Eva, Laugh with me Lee Lee
-Michael Kors Island Capri
-Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio por Homme

Kind of a long list, but literally what I have been reaching for almost every single day. I'm loving the way my face is looking lately, and I think that these products are to blame!

No comments:

Post a Comment