Thursday, December 2, 2010

Winter Nail Polish 2010

So, I was doing my nails today and I realized I have some fantastic fall/winter nail colors that I wanted to share. Some of these get tons of love and some of them just don't. All are OPI and all are cream formulations. (My favorite). These are in no particular order...

1. Chick Flick Cherry-great deep, classic red
2. Manicurist of Seville-very pretty, pinkish-berry color
3. You Don't Know Jacques-the original "gre-ige"
4. St. Petersburgundy-self explanatory...
5. Bullish on OPI-amazing orange-y red, festive
6. Paint My Mojitoes Red-amazing faded reddish orange, more of a summer color but great on toes year round
7. Can You Tapas This?-I don't even know how to describe this one, fantastic purple-y grey, burgundy
8. Pandamonium Pink-pastel lavender pink, so pretty on fingers
9. Just a Little Rosti at This-fantastic deep, dark red, kind of vampire-y
10. Suzi Says Da-chocolate-y purple-y brown
11. Polar Bare-nude, fantastic
12. Ski Teal We Drop-perfect greenish teal, fabulous, it's what's on my nails now, great dark color

So there you have it, this is by no means an exhaustive list, but I love these ones and they are always on hand. I love winter because I love dark colors, for some reason I really like dark nail polish on short nails on people who have fairer skin tones. I'm off to bed. Just my two cents for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment