Wednesday, January 12, 2011

in LOVE

Okay, this may be a bit premature, I've only been using this product for two days, but I'm thoroughly impressed with it. I had heard rumblings on Youtube for a while about this leave in treatment for your hair from the It's a 10 line and, as I've been teaching a boat load this winter, and my hair is crunchy, dry & frizzy as a result, I was curious to try anything that supposedly is so great. According to vloggers, this stuff detangles, moisturizes, repairs damage etc. According to the packaging it repairs dry, damaged hair; adds shine; detangles; controls frizz; seals and protects hair color; prevents split ends; stops hair breakage; creates silkiness; enhances natural body; and is a flat iron spray and thermal protector. So, I immediately started looking around for places around town that sold the It's a 10 line of hair products. Nada. There is no Ulta near my house, and that seems to be the primary place these are sold.

Well, whaddya know? I'm walking through CVS the other day and I see a blue bottle that says It's a 10 in the shampoo aisle. Sweet!!! It was It's a 10 Miracle Moisture Shampoo, next to a tub of Miracle Moisture Repairing Mask. Whoosh! In the basket they go. Only, I still couldn't find the leave in treatment. Cut to two days later, I'm walking around and I see a Super Cuts, decide to walk in and see if they carry it. Score! I pick up a bottle and race it home to try it out.

Holy. Crap. The first time I used the shampoo and mask, I liked it. It definitely made my hair softer and more manageable, but still a little frizzy. And when I was rinsing the mask out in the shower, my hair still felt a little ratty and rough. Second time in the shower, it was like SILK. Oh my goodness. Getting out of the shower, my hair was so manageable. I couldn't believe it. When I finally got the leave in treatment, and used that after my shower, I was thrilled! My hair was totally detangled, no pulling, no tugging, and it felt soooo soft. And, for any Ralph by Ralph Lauren fans, the leave in treatment smells JUST LIKE IT!!! So, I'm waiting for my hair to air dry right now, to see how the treatment does. Hopefully it doesn't leave my dry hair feeling greasy like some products do. If this works out, I can throw out my Biosilk, Bumble and Bumble tonic & prep sprays and the million and one shampoos and conditioners in my shower, except for maybe a lighter conditioner, for when my hair's not so damaged. So far, I love this stuff. Check it OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment